A wholly-owned subsidiary of GUH Holdings Berhad, GUH Water Holdings Sdn Bhd is made up of Teknoserv Engineering Sdn Bhd, GUH Water (Jiangsu) Pte Ltd and GUH Water (Gaochun) Co Ltd.
GUH Water completed the acquisition of 700,000 ordinary shares of RM1.00 each, representing 70% of the issued and fully paid up share capital, of Teknoserv on 14th September 2012. GUH Water subsequently acquired the remaining 30% equity interest in Teknoserv from the minority shareholders on 27 Dec 2013.
Teknoserv is one of the leading engineering companies involve in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of municipal water and wastewater projects in Malaysia. Its principal activity include but is not limited to the design and build, procurement, construction and commissioning of water/wastewater treatment plants and related ancillary projects. Teknoserv also undertakes the Group’s strategy to source for water related concession projects regionally via Build-Transfer (BT) and Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT).
Teknoserv is a Grade G7 contractor registered with Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (CIDB) and Sijil Perolehan Kerja Kerajaan (SPKK). It is also a SPAN Permit IPA C1 contractor for both water supply and sewerage projects and an ISO 9001 accredited company.
Since its establishment in 1995, Teknoserv has completed more than 90 projects in Malaysia and South East Asia ranging from water and sewerage treatment plants, pumping stations, reservoirs and pipeline. Backed by a team of highly dedicated engineers, Teknoserv is capable of providing design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning, operation and maintenance for new projects as well as upgrading and rehabilitation of existing facilities.
Teknoserv will continue to focus on its transformation of becoming a significant water and sewerage treatment specialist in the industry. This includes continuous innovation and service excellence; sustaining a high level of commitment; and enhancing its reputation by fulfilling clients’ needs.